Drawer Master Assembly Clamp | DWM-36
Speed up your drawer production with a drawer assembly clamp.
Ideal for custom and volume production runs, the Cantek DWM Drawer Master Assembly Clamp offers the rugged construction and ease of set-up of high production machines at a fraction of the price. Quickly clamp your drawer boxes precisely and square ever time.
Why Cantek DWM Drawer Master Assembly Clamp?
Strong machine structure ensures square drawer boxes
Ergonomic design for convenient loading and unloading
- Capable of clamping a wide range of drawer types: dovetail, dowel, tongue & groove, and dado
- Fast changeover between various drawer widths with the rapid change clamp
- Ergonomic workstation on an angle to improve production output
- Double acting air cylinders can apply pressure progressively allowing for easy fitting of the bottom panel in the lateral grooves
- The Progressive Compression Mode operates as a jog button. It offers the operator total control and flexibility in the execution of the assembly process.
- Two-hand control keeps your operator’s fingers away from the danger zone during the compression cycle
- 10” (Height) x 24” (Depth) x 36” / 42” / 48” (Width) clamping capacity