14714, WILTON 800 SERIES STANDARD DEPTH DROP FORGED C-CLAMP, 0 -2” OPENING, 1-13/16” THROAT
Wilton 800 Series C-clamps are a smart value alternative for clamping applications that don't require as much throat depth or clamping pressure as a 400 series clamp. Each is drop forged and features replaceable Perma-Pads and spindles.
- Drop-forged, regular-duty with standard-throat depth
- A value alternative for clamping, not requiring as much throat depth or clamping pressure as a 400 series clamp
- Equipped with Wilton Perma-Pads® and a precision-cut, single-lead acme thread
- ACME rolled spindle and black oxide coating
- V grooved anvil allows secure holding of all materials including rounds, squares and flats
- Opening Capacity Max (In.) 0 - 2
- Throat Depth (In.) 1-13/16
- Nom. Clamp Pressure (Lbs.) 2,700
- Spindle Diameter (In.) 9/16
- Spindle Assembly # 1701080
Wilton Lifetime Warranty:
Wilton warrants every product they sell against manufacturers’ defects. If one of Wilton tools needs service or repair, please contact Technical Service by calling 1-800-274-6846, 8AM to 5PM CST, Monday through Friday.