14229, WILTON SPARK-DUTY DROP FORGED C-CLAMP, 0 - 3” OPENING, 2-1/2” THROAT
Wilton® Spark-Duty™ 400 Series C-Clamps are ideal for steel fabrication and industrial welding. Each boasts drop forged construction, an ACME rolled Copper Plated Spindle to resist welding spatter, replaceable Perma-Pads® and a v-grooved anvil for secure holding of all materials.
- Industry's top choice for maintenance, production and repair operations
- Drop forged, regular duty with extra deep throat
- Innovative frame geometry for maximum strength
- Copper plated spindle and Perma-pad® for resistance to welding spatter and corrosion, and are replaceable, and are replaceable
- V grooved anvil allows secure holding of all materials including rounds, squares and flats.
- Opening Capacity Max (In.) 0 - 3
- Throat Depth (In.) 2-1/2
- Nom. Clamp Pressure (Lbs.) 3,500
- Spindle Diameter (In.) 5/8
- Spindle Assembly # 1701110
Wilton Lifetime Warranty:
Wilton warrants every product they sell against manufacturers’ defects. If one of Wilton tools needs service or repair, please contact Technical Service by calling 1-800-274-6846, 8AM to 5PM CST, Monday through Friday.