Two Side Planer with Streight Knife Cutter or Spiral Cutter Head [18", 24" & 38"]
- CT-SCH-14T 14MM x 2.0 MMSPIRAL CUTTERHEAD BLADES $2.90 EACH
- CT-SCH-15T 15MM x 2.5 MM SPIRAL BLADES EACH $3.60 EACH
- Standard equip with Automatic Thickness Controller, easy and quick setting for the cutting thickness
- Upper & lower straight knife cutter heads for accurate and powerful two- sided planing in one pass.
- Auto digital thickness control for quickly and accurate setup.
The worktable surface was precision ground and then electric chrome-plated and polished to a
smooth mirror finish. The durable wear resistance surface is easy to clean and maintain.
A heavy-duty feed conveyor with metal spikes firmly holds stock securely to the worktable and
feeds positively giving a smooth finish for rough or final planing.
A step-less variable speed control for smooth adjustment of feed rate depending on the material
hardness, depth of cut & width to provide the best finish surface and fast cutting performance.
- The in-feed conveyor is fitted with numerous pressure pins so the feeding process can be firmly stabilized. It will moderately press the stock, and then accurate planing surface can be performed to prevent jumping during processing of narrow or bent material.
The 4 power feed rollers are driven with a geared transmission box linked with heavy-duty
drive chain and gears to provide a smooth even feeding during rough or finish planing.
A twist torsion anti-kickback device provides additional safety. It’s designed to work in
conjunction with the built-in conveyor stop. It safeguards mechanical parts in case of overload.
The heavy-duty rigid cast iron frame supports the worktable and helps dampen vibration and
ensures years of dependable service.
- Powerful industrial motor for maximum cutting capacity.
- All precision sealed long-life bearing for durability usage.
- A swivel stand is designed for convenient knife changing on the bottom cutter head.
- Changing the knife on the upper cutter head only requires removal of the upper dust chute,
The Optional spiral insert heads design allows for fast, accurate insert changes and minimum
- Setup time is minimized to set cutter head height using the auto material thickness device.
The top and bottom cutter heads are precision balanced to provide consistently smooth chatter-
free planing regardless of the feed rate or hardness of material being planed.
A powerful 1⁄2 HP motor is utilized to quickly & conveniently make adjustments in thickness
when setting the upper cutter head.