Sliding Table Saw with Scoring Blade Motor | 12" 7-1/2 HP 3-Phase | Grizzly G0699
This 12" slider has can both crosscut and rip up to 126", meaning this saw has the largest cutting capacity out of any 12" sliding table saw we carry! But that’s not all - it also has an independent scoring blade motor that allows the main motor to focus all power on cuts up to 3-5/16" thick. This saw also features a see-through, fully-enclosed blade guard, a riving knife that moves up and down with the blade, a micro-adjustable rip fence for traditional table saw cuts, and an extruded-aluminum, extendable crosscutting fence with two flip stops. Best of all, this saw has the capabilities and options typically only found on much more expensive machines.
- Main motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired for 220V), 3-phase, 20A/10A
- Scoring motor: 1 HP, 3-phase, 3A/1.5A
- Rip capacity: 49-3/4"
- Crosscut capacity: 126"
- Blade tilt: 0 - 45°
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-5/16"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/8"
- Main table size with extensions: 35-1/4" x 21-1/2"
- Sliding table size: 126" x 14"
- Floor-to-table height: 36"
- Main blade size: 12"
- Main blade arbor: 1"
- Main blade speed: 4000 RPM
- Scoring blade size: 4-3/4"
- Scoring blade arbor: 20mm
- Scoring blade speed: 8000 RPM
- Number of dust ports: 2
- Dust port size: 4" & 5"
- Footprint: 74-1/2" L x 35-1/2" W
- Overall dimensions: 139" W x 133" D x 45" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 1498 lbs.
- Micro-adjustable rip fence
- Scoring saw blade ensures tear-out free cutting
- Sliding table on bearing guide system with hardened steel ways
- Blade tilts 45° for miter cutting
- 5" Main dust port, 4" upper dust port
- Aluminum alloy crosscut fence for miter cutting 45° right and left
- Miter fence has two flip-stops for repetitive cutting
- Safety limit switch for blade cover
- Adjustable riving knife
- Belt drive
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Cast-iron trunnions