20" x 43" Heavy-Duty Variable-Speed Wood Lathe | Grizzly G0694
G0694 20" x 43" Heavy-Duty Variable-Speed Wood LathePacked with features for the serious wood turner.
The G0694 20" x 43" Variable-Speed Wood Lathe was built for heavy-duty use from the ground up.
Starting with its massive cast-iron construction, this lathe will minimize vibration.
The 3 hp Delta single-phase frequency drive provides 3-phase variable speed control with single-phase power supply (VFD). The VFD saves you money by increasing the efficiency of the motor and decreasing electricity use. It reduces wear and tear on the motor which extends the life of the lathe.
The variable-speed control knob and digital RPM readout make it easy to dial in the perfect spindle speed between 100 and 3000 RPM.
The outboard tool rest and double-sided spindle allows for the turning of workpieces with diameters larger than 20" on the outboard side of the lathe.
A forward/reverse switch and floor-supported cast-iron outboard tool rest also provide full flexibility for any outboard turning job.
The G0694 manual was written by our U.S.-based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your woodworking lathe.
Parts for the lathe may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, 3-phase (with inverter for single-phase power), 9A
- Required power supply: 220V, single-phase, min. 20A circuit
- Swing over bed: 20"
- Swing over tool rest base: 16-1/4"
- Distance between centers: 43"
- Spindle speed: Variable, 100–3000 RPM
- Spindle threads: 1-1/4" x 8 TPI
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Tailstock taper: MT#2
- Tool rest width: 13-13/16"
- Tool rest post diameter: 1-1/4"
- Footprint: 16-1/2" x 77"
- Overall dimensions: 103" W x 25" D x 49-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 814 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron bed
- Single-phase inverter for 3-phase variable-speed motor
- Low speed range of 100–1000 RPM
- Mid speed range of 1000–2000 RPM
- High speed range of 2000–3000 RPM
- Quick-release belt tension lever for easy spindle speed range changes
- Digital spindle speed readout
- Forward/reverse spindle control
- 13-3/4" wide outboard tool rest
- Spindle indexed every 15°
- Includes MT#2 live and spur centers
- 1-year limited warranty
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.