CNC Router Standard-408 (4” x 8” [1,300 mm x 2,500 mm] 8Hp )
- 4” x 8” (1,300 mm x 2,500 mm) Phenolic Matrix Grid Vacuum Table with (6) independent zones
- 8 HP (6 kW) “HSD” Air-cooled Router Spindle, 6,000-18,000 rpm/min
- DPS NK105 Controller with digital hand-wheel pendant
- Yaskawa 850w Servo drives and motors with Shimpo gear boxes
- Bridge Style Gantry
- Travels via 1” HWIN linear rails with pre-loaded bearings.
- Driven by dual inclined-toothed helical rack and pinion rails and motors
- Z-axis movement via 1” diameter ball & screw with preloaded bearings
- 1,400 IPM max. traverse speed; 1,000 IPM max. working speed
The Welded & Structurally Engineered machine base provides a solid foundation for superior cut quality; the entire frame is stress relieved and heat treated.
The Moving Gantry Bridge travels in the X- & Y-axis via inclined helical rack & pinion on 1" (25 mm) thick, hardened & precision ground "HIWIN" rectangle linear guide ways with preloaded bearings, giving extra smooth movement, high speed traverse, and accurate cutting.
The Tool Gantry Movement for the vertical Z-axis travels on a 1" (25.4 mm) diameter "HIWIN" precision ball-screw with preloaded bearings for smooth & consistent movement.
CNC Control & Operator Interface:
Industrial Grade "WEIHONG DPS NK 105" CNC controller with LCD display module; includes integrating ARM11 processor, RAM 128M, Speed 600M, Flash 256M; setup to accept standard G-code programming formats along with conversational applications. DXF files can be imported, modified and edited. PC directly stores all part programs in a text edible file. Designed with superior 3-D cutting capability. Compatible with virtually all CAD/CAM programming software on the market.
51" (1,295 mm) x 98" (2,489 mm) x 7.75" (197 mm) phenolic matrix grid table. (6) Independent vacuum zones
Axes Travel Range & Feed Speed:
1,400 IPM Max. traverse speeds,
1,000 IPM Max. working speed.
"Yaskawa" 850w AC servo drives & "SHIMPO" gear boxes power all axes movements.
Routing & Machining:
(1) 8 HP (6 kW) “HSD” Air cooled Router Collet Spindle with ER-32 collet Adaptor; variable programming speeds from 6,000 to 18,000 RPM. Requires ER-32 collets.
7.5 kW Inverter.
Manual lubrication device. Schneider electronic components.
Optional (not included):
7.5 HP or 10 HP Vacuum Pump. CAD/CAM Drawing Software.
Machine power supply is wired for 220 Volts, 60 Cy, 3-Phase, 40 Amps. Machine weighs approx. 3,510 lbs.
Machine air consumption at 90 PSI is approx. 15 CFM.
The STANDARD-408 is an above entry level machine that is fully capable of handling your diverse parts!