CNC Router w/ATC Super-510RT | 5” x 10” (1,600 mm x 3,200 mm) 12.8Hp
- 5” x 10” (1,600 mm x 3,200 mm) Phenolic Matrix Grid Vacuum Table with (6) independent zones and 8 location pins
- 12.8 HP (9.6 kW) “HSD” Air-cooled Router Spindle, 6,000-24,000 rpm/min
- Industrial Grade "SYNTEC" CNC controller with 8" color LED monitor
- 8-position Rotary ATC that moves with the gantry
- Yaskawa 850w Servo drives and motors with Shimpo gear boxes
- HSD Boring Head with (9) mandrels in 5 x 5 L-shaped configuration
- Travels via 1” HWIN linear rails with pre-loaded bearings.
- Driven by dual inclined-toothed helical rack and pinion rails and motors
- Z-axis movement via 1” diameter ball & screw with preloaded bearings
- 2,350 IPM max. traverse speed; 1,100 IPM max. working speed
The Welded & Structurally Engineered machine base provides a solid foundation for superior cut quality; the entire frame is stress relieved and heat treated.
The Moving Gantry Bridge travels in the X- & Y-axis via inclined helical rack & pinion on 1" (25 mm) thick, hardened & precision ground "HIWIN" rectangle linear guide ways with preloaded bearings, giving extra smooth movement, high speed traverse, and accurate cutting.
The Tool Gantry Movement for the vertical Z-axis travels on a 1" (25.4 mm) diameter "HIWIN" precision ball-screw with preloaded bearings for smooth & consistent movement.
CNC Control & Operator Interface:
Industrial Grade "SYNTEC" CNC controller with 8" color LED monitor; includes integrating ARM11 processor, RAM 128M, CPU Clock, Speed 600M, Flash 256M, WINCE operating system.
Up to (3) simultaneously controlled axes with, helical interpolation, tool offset, length compensation & backlash compensation, AQE compensation, LAN communication, 2-way transmission between the system and PC, Front USB interface. Compatible with virtually all CAD/CAM programming softwares.
63" (1,600 mm) x 126" (3,200 mm) x 7.75" (197 mm) phenolic matrix grid table. (6) Independent vacuum zones
Axes Travel Range & Feed Speed:
Max Traverse Speeds: 2,350 IPM
Max Working Speed: 1,100 IPM.
"Yaskawa" AC 850w Servo drives & motors power all axes movements
Routing & Machining:
(1) 12 HP (9 kW) Air cooled Router Spindle with: ISO 30 Adaptor, 6,000 to 24,000 RPM, (1) 8-Position Rotary ATC (automatic tool changer), moves with the bridge gantry
(1) Boring Head: "HSD" head with (9) Spindles (5 +5) in "L"- Shaped configuration
11 kW Inverter.
Automatic lubrication device with filter Automatic tool offset device Schneider electronic components. Standard MPG hand wheel
Optional (not included):
10 HP Dry Rotary Vacuum Pump. CAD/CAM Drawing Software.
Machine power supply is wired for 220 Volts, 60 Cy, 3-Phase, 53 Amps. Machine weighs approx. 4,560 lbs.
Machine air consumption at 90 PSI is approx. 15 CFM.
The Supreme-510RT is an Industrial Grade CNC Router with a Rotary-ATC that will get the job done!