CNC Panel Beam Saw 10’
- Cutting large panels quickly and efficiently is a necessity in today’s competitive markets.
The computer panel saw with gripper will bring you the capacity to cut panels quickly, easily and
The computer panel saw promises dramatic productivity gains with these features: Advanced computer
control, high efficiency automatic gripper feed system, reduced cycle time, and prefect square cutting
accuracy, all at an economical price.
The automatic gripper feed system is driven by a super performance 800W AC servo motor for accuracy
within 0.001" and 16 ~ 130 FPM high feeding performance.
- Great select memory capacity permitting for single or multiple sizes for groups of quantity cutting.
- The controller can be online at the office with a personal computer through a RS-232 interface to download cutting information. Also, the setting data can be printed out.
Employed with touch control screen for convenient operations, eliminating the problem of dust
Featuring a self diagnostic function provided with comprehensive probable cause of trouble and detailed
troubleshooting guide, allowing the operator to correct problems easily.
- Superior software system is designed for human and machine interface.
- The base is welded from cold rolling steel plate, offers rugged construction.
Automatic saw stroke enables to only cut the panel actuary length and returns right away, this reduces
considerable cycle time.
The saw carriage runs with bronze wheel, which is CNC lathe precision machined or accurate
concentrically producing fine smooth surface cut.
The guide rods, hard chrome plated, provide rigid support for saw carriage. The ripping accuracy is
The machine employs an advanced, high performance limit switch, its highly sensitive performance
ensures extremely accurate saw stroke control.
- The saw carriage feed is driven by rugged wire.
The scoring blade may be laterally adjusted for a burr-free cut or vertically adjusted for proper depth of
cut and to compensate for blade wear.
A 2 HP AC motor drives the saw carriage with variable speeds changed by frequency control 16 ~ 100
FPM, and retract speeds is 100 FPM.
- The table surfaces are covered with Bakelite to prevent scratching of the panel during feeding.
- Panels feed through the linear motion guide for greater accuracy and less effort.
- TS-PFT AIR FLOATING TABLE $3,990.00
TS-P3SB EXTRA THIRD SCORING JUMP BLADE FOR
LAMINATED PANEL $4,290.00
PC BASE CONTROL (Optional WITH OPTIMIZE SOFTWARE)