16-1/2" Extreme Series Dovetail Machine | Grizzly G0611X
If you're wanting to upgrade from producing dovetails with a dovetail jig, this dovetail machine will quickly pay for itself!
The G0611X 16-1/2" Extreme Series Dovetail Machine makes it fast and easy to produce strong and attractive half-blind dovetail joints.
This machine is outfitted with stops and clamps, so you can quickly insert pre-cut boards, clamp them in place, and start cutting.
With the ability to cut two joints at a time, the G0644X can produce a 4-sided drawer in under two minutes if the boards are prepared properly.
Includes a 4-sided template for cutting 1", 1-1/2", 2", and 2-1/2" dovetails.
Also spindle heads are micro-adjustable to give you complete control of dovetail "fit."
The H9388 replacement dovetail bits are available when your stock bits start getting dull.
Like all Grizzly machines, the G0611X comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0611X manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your dovetail machine.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V* (prewired 220V), single-phase, 10A/5A
- Number of spindles: 1
- Spindle speed: 18,500 RPM
- Dovetail bit: 10° angle x 5/8" long
- Dovetail shank: 1/2"
- Maximum dovetail height: 3/4"
- Minimum dovetail height: 3/16"
- Maximum thickness: 2-3/8"
- Minimum thickness: 13/32"
- Maximum stock size: 59" long x 16-1/2" wide
- Minimum stock size: 7-7/8" long x 2-3/8" wide
- Table size: 24" x 7-3/4"
- Floor to table height: 46-7/16"
- Overall size: 38-5/8" W x 26-1/2" x 56-7/8" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 539 lbs.
- Precision-milled cast-iron table frame
- Cast aluminum carriage
- Steel stand
- Hardened and ground chrome steel slide ways
- Ball-bearing linear guides
- Four-way dovetail template
- Micro-adjustable spindle head
- Workpiece stops
- Quick air-cylinder clamp, air filter/regulator/lubricator with pressure gauge
- 4" dust port
- Spring-loaded carriage for smooth operation
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection