13 Spindle Line Boring Machine [Manual & Pneumatic] 1 FREE 5mm Bit Set
FREE SHIPPING Back in Stock!!
The Line Boring provide features that offer a longer life, such as the Lubricated Aluminum Head (versus a sheet metal head) and Heat treated Steel Gears (versus plastic gears). With a 1 HP motor (versus standard 3/4 HP in most models) and Stainless Steel Spindles (versus steel spindles), these boring machines offer carpenters and woodworkers the opportunity to work with the most innovative bench top currently in the market!
- Number of Spindles: 13 (6L & 7R)
- Motor: 1 HP (110V/Single Phase)
- No-Load Speed: 3400 RPM
- Spindle Travel: 2-1/2” (63.5 mm)
- Maximun Throat: 3 1/2”
- Table Size: 30” x 16-3/4”
- Distance Between
- Spindle Centers: 32 mm (1-1/4”)
- Floor to Table Height: 34”
- Fence Length: 8’
- Net Weight: 119.3 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 130.5 lbs.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- 1 Set of (5mm ) bits for FREE
(Video is from older model)*