12" 7.5 HP 220V Extreme Series® | 3 Phase | Grizzly G0606X1 I
- Motor size: 7.5 HP
- Tablesaw type: Cabinet
- Blade size: 12"
- Maximum cutting height @ 90deg: 4"
- Maximum cutting height @ 45deg: 2-3/4"
- Maximum ripping capacity - right: 52"
- Table type: Precision-Ground Cast Iron
- Overall table size: 78-3/4" x 69-1/2"
- Shipping weight: 854 lbs.
This Extreme Series Table Saw with side and outfeed table extensions is designed to handle the largest of panels, providing ample workpiece support before, during, and after the cut. Features include a digital readout for bevel angle, storage shelves, a user-friendly blade guard, a riving knife, and an efficient dust management system that includes an internal dust port and a sloped cabinet floor that directs saw dust into the 4" dust port. Enjoy all the innovation this large-capacity saw has to offer!
Made in an ISO 9001 factory.
CSA certified meeting CSA & UL standards.
- Motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired for 220V), 3-phase, 19.5A/10A
- Rip capacity: 52" right, 18" left of blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 4"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/4"
- Table size with extension: 69-1/2" x 78-3/4"
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 17-1/4"
- Floor-to-table height: 35-3/4"
- Arbor diameter: 1"
- Arbor speed: 3600 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 3/4"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 22-1/2" L x 24" W
- Overall dimensions: 91" W x 93" D x 42-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 861 lbs.
- Digital readout for bevel angle
- Right and rear extension tables
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Cast-iron trunnions
- 3/8" x 3/4" T-slots and miter gauge
- Smooth and quiet poly-V serpentine belt drive system
- Steel cabinet
- Hinged motor cover
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection and lock-out padlock
- Quick-change between riving knife and splitter guard
- Certified to CSA & UL standards
- Includes 12" x 60T blade and push stick
*If you require 440 volt operation, Grizzly must convert your machine at the time of purchase. A $250 fee will be added to your order. Please allow extra shipping time for the conversion. If you need more information please contact technical service.