12" 5 HP 220V Extreme Series® Left-Tilt Table Saw | Grizzly G0696X
If you like the G0605X1, but don't have the space or need the long rails and extension tables, take a look at this model. You get the same great features, including a beefy cast-iron table, extension wings, cast-iron hand wheels and trunnions, 4" depth-of-cut, digital bevel cutting readout, left-tilting saw blade with metal guard and full-time riving knife, all in a compact package. Don't worry, this saw also includes the same great worm-drive blade elevation system and superior dust extraction design with in-cabinet blade encapsulation and internal dust hose. So, if you've ever wished for the extra cutting height of a 12" table saw, but don't have the space or need for long rails, this is the table saw for you!
CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08, CSA C22.2 #105-1953, and UL 987 standards. Made in an ISO9001 Factory.
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase
- Amps: 18A
- Blade tilt: Left, 45 degrees
- Table height from floor: 35-3/4"
- Table size with wings: 30-3/4" x 48-1/4"
- Arbor speed: 3600 RPM
- Arbor size: 1"
- Maximum dado width: 3/4"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90°: 4"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/4"
- Maximum rip capacity: 36"
- Distance from front of table to blade at maximum blade height: 11-1/2"
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 17-1/4"
- Overall dimensions: 75"W x 44"D x 42-1/2"H
- Footprint: 22-1/2" x 24"
- Approximate shipping weight: 756 lbs.
- Precision ground cast iron table
- Cast iron trunnions
- 3/8" x 3/4" T-slots & miter gauge
- 4" dust port
- Power transfer: Poly-V serpentine belt
- Steel cabinet
- Hinged motor cover
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection and lock-out padlock
- Digital readout for bevel angle
- Includes 12" x 60T carbide-tipped blade and riving knife
H3308 Push Stick Included